Eastern Slope Rural Telephone provides quality telecommunications services to the exchanges within its service territory.
Basic services are offered at the following rates:
|Residential Service-Single Party
|Business Service-Single Party
|*Plus Applicable taxes and fees.
|Federal Subscriber Line Charge (per line)
|Touch Tone Assistance
|Emergency 911 Service
Eastern Slope Long Distance
Long Distance is available for the rate of $ .11/minute with NO monthly fee.
You only pay for minutes that are used.
Low income individuals eligible for Lifeline and Link-Up telephone assistance programs may be eligible for discounts from these basic local service charges through state specified telephone assistance plans. Please contact the Colorado Department of Human Resources at 800-782-0721. Follow this link for access to the Colorado Department of Human Services website.
Basic services are offered to all consumers in Eastern Slope Rural Telephone Association's service territories at the rates, terms, and conditions specified in the company's tariffs.
Eastern Slope Rural Telephone By-Laws
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Additional Call Features
- Long Speed Calling - $5.00
- Short Speed Calling - $3.00
- Call Forwarding - $1.50 *
- Call Forward Remote Access - $3.00 *
- Call Forward Busy - $1.50
- Call Forward Donít Answer - $1.50
- Call Waiting - $1.50 *
- Cancel Call Waiting - $0.50 *
- Teen Service - $5.00 *
- Three Way Calling - $1.50 *
- Toll Restriction 1+ only - $2.00
- Toll Restriction 900 only - NC
- Toll Restriction All - $1.00
- Toll Restriction International - NC
- Caller Identification Plus Name - $5.00 *
- Caller Identification Block - NC
- Customer Originated Trace - $1.00 per call *
- Automatic Recall *69 - $2.00
- Voice Mail - $6.00
- Message Waiting Indicator - $0.50
- Anonymous Call Rejection - $2.00
- Caller ID Block Per Call (*67) - NC *
- Warm Line $2.00 *
* Instructions for these features are listed in the front of the Eastern Colorado Regional Directory.
OR - *Click Here
- Selective Call Rejection
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Forwarding
- Selective Distinctive Ringing
Consumer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
New security measures have been enacted at Eastern Slope Rural Telephone Association, Inc. Whenever an individual contacts us to request information about an account, we take extra steps to make sure that person is the account owner or is an authorized user. This private information may include details about what services are subscribed to, how much is owed on an account and other personal details. Although it may seem inconvenient at times, this advanced privacy practice is for our customersí protection.
You may be asked for a password or a valid photo ID when you make inquiries about your account. Certain records may not be given out over the telephone, but can be picked up in person or mailed to your address of record.